Monday, October 10, 2016

Come, Listen to a Prophet's Voice


Watching conference with Elder Egbert (Utah). I can't believe he was cold. I don't get it!

Elder Beal (Utah). No blanket. Normal!

Conference is broadcast at 6 a.m. on the Islands. Saturday morning, we cooked breakfast for our YSA kids and watched it together, at the theater on BYUH campus. Sunday morning, we slept right through it and watched it when we were really awake. Yay for technology! Yay for Conference!


Sanding many pineapples for upcoming wedding reception. 


Leeward side of Oahu. Beautiful.

We "caught' some bug and have been less than perky the past month. Many people have had it, so everyone's been dragging. Hopefully, the trade winds will blow it out to sea.

Aloha












3 comments:

  1. OH I hope you feel better soon!! I've been checking daily for new posts!! I would have slept through conference too if it was on at 6am!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love those mountains!!!

    ReplyDelete