Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Random Signs and Pictures

This sign is wholly, unabridged, comprehensively, from beginning to end, completely explanatory of the Hawaiian lifestyle.

This sign was recently added to the kitchen of our Kahuku Ward building. Be sure and read the smaller print right above my trigger finger.  (I don't know who the P.B.O. is.)

Where we live. It is beautiful.


These mountains are on the drive to Honolulu from the North Shore. This outline looks like a woman, expecting a baby.

There is a farmers market in Kaneohe, about thirty miles away from Sunset Beach. It happens every Wednesday, and surrounds  the open center of a shopping mall. Beautiful flowers, for sale.

Who knew, I would get giddy about fresh vegetables and fruit! The produce is fresh and very clean. The garlic cloves are even peeled. There are many products that are foreign to me. I see darling, little Asian women, buying mystery vegetables and I want to follow them home and see what they do with it.

I escaped Young Women's for a few minutes and got caught taking a walk on their shameless venue at Turtle Bay.

Aloha


2 comments:

  1. PBO = Presiding Bishop's Office. Always good to see your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Bishop sounds like a very knowledgeable and fair man. 😉

    ReplyDelete