Monday, April 25, 2016


Another fun trip to help at Pearl Harbor. Elder Cameron is either cleaning around this bush or praying or both. This was a hot service day. They ended up re-building a rock wall. I was asked to enter data into the computer in an air conditioned building, so my pictures are scarce. 


Rock wall building missionaries. I'm not sure why they have the masks on-they didn't wear them to work in.


This group loaded wood and metal.


For fun, we had a coconut husking contest. Elder Manalo, from the Philippines, won by an embarrassing margin. That's him, in the brown t-shirt, looking on with amusement.


After we finished the contest, we had a lot of delicious, fresh coconut meat. Sister Yamamoto, on the right, couldn't get enough. She ate a lot of it! Turns out, she has an allergy to coconut and the next day was miserable. However, she assured us it was worth it! 



Aloha

3 comments:

  1. I am currently dehydrating some coconut. It's so so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had been there for the fresh coconut meat. Yeah for the Filipino

    ReplyDelete